picture

picture

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Thrill of Victory, The Agony of Defeat

Hello, friends!  It's been an exciting week!

What I'm Reading:  Same as last week.  We've spent a lot of time at the pool and I won't risk water damaging my library books!  Lol.

What I'm Writing:  Feeling a little stuck in my WIP.  Self doubt always starts creeping in at some point and you gotta fight your way through.  Not there yet, but I will be if I press on.

What else is Going On:  I made it into Query Kombat (YAY!) and got eliminated in the first round (BOO!).  I did come out of it with a stronger query for my MG Fantasy (The Manny and the Motorcycle) which is this
Meets this
Getting into QK gave me a fresh burst of energy for this project so I started querying this week.  Hopefully I will get a good response!

No comments:

Post a Comment