So I have this really amazing CP who has nominated me for a Liebster Award! It is a fun way to help recognize fun blogs, so I would be honored to accept this award and pay it forward. So thanks, Jen Henderson for nominating me! You can find out more about her and her fabulous books here.
Here are the Rules:
1. Thank the nominator
2. Display award in post
3. Nominate other bloggers
4. Answer the 10 questions that your nominator has given you
So here are the answers to your questions, Jen!
1. What was the reason for starting your blog?
It was 2008. All the cool kids were doing it. Ha! But I started The Fountain City Scribe as a place to talk about what I'm reading and writing, and only a smudge of cuteness from my kids.
2. What was the last thing you ate?
Turkey Jerky. I wish I was kidding.
3. Have you read any books lately? If so what have you read?
I am currently reading I'LL MEET YOU THERE by Heather DeMetrios. It is amazing.
4. What is your current favorite trend?
Chevron? I'm not really hip with the trends.
5. If you could be any Disney character who would you be and why?
Belle, obviously. I would date a beast for that amazing library!
6. What do you think is the hardest part about living in 2015?
The women's clothes! Ahhh! I should have been a young woman in the 1940's or 1950's. I love me a cardigan and a fit and flare dress.
7. If you had to pick only one music artist to listen to for the rest of your life, who would it be?
8. What is your food weakness?
Sugar. I am an addict, trying to quit but always failing. Hence, the turkey jerky.
9. Are you a night owl or early bird?
Neither, sadly. But I am a real firecracker at about one PM. Try to stop me.
10. If you had the opportunity to go back and relive one day of your life, what day would you choose?
This is kind of a bummer one to end on, but my father passed away in 2010 and I would give anything to spend one more day with him. It could be an ordinary day, nothing special, but my Dad gave really good hugs.
And now I would like to nominate Mrs. Jennie Booth, another one of my amazing critique partners.
Here are your questions, Jennie!
1. Which president is your favorite?
2. What made you want to be a writer?
3. What is your earliest memory?
4. Are you more like your mom or more like your dad?
5. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
6. What is one of your goals for the next thirty days?
7. What makes you smile?
8. If you could go anywhere for a vacation right now, where would you go?
9. What do your think makes for a really good book?
10. What house would you be in at Hogwarts???
Drops the Mic.