picture

picture

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Goals

I think I have carpel tunnel syndrome.   I have been typing my fingers into little nubs this last week and here is why:  I decided to give myself a little challenge.  A deadline.   Nothing like putting your feet to the fire!  By the end of this month (less than a week!!!) I want to have Committed ready for Beta readers.  My writing partner and I have been working double time to make that happen.  And my goal for April is to have a rough draft of my untitled MG adventure completed.  I am going to be participating in Camp Nanowrimo,  an online word count challenge,  which should help to keep me on track.  I am hoping to come back to Committed in May with fresh eyes and reader comments and be able to complete the final round of revisions by the summer.  Ready,  set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment